Integray vs Make

Hi,
we are looking for an integration platform and are close to signing with Make. But our admin just told me about your solution and I’m wondering what (if anything) do you guys offer that Make does not? Why should we consider Integray (I mean no offense, but everyone knows Make but I’ve never heard of you)?

Also, I can see you are located in the Czech Republic, but where are your dev and support teams physically located?

Thank you for considering Integray as your potential integration platform. We are thrilled to introduce you to the capabilities that set us apart.

Integray is a powerful low-code integration platform that offers a wide array of integration capabilities. Our platform includes a diverse range of industry-standard connectors, such as REST API, PowerShell, JSON, CSV, XML, Yaml, Excel converters, serializers and parsers, Microsoft linked connectors to connect with Exchange, Sharepoint, email related connectors SMTP, IMAP, database connectors to connect to MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many more.
Additionally, we provide robust data manipulation connectors like JS Mapper, SQLite, Node JS and plan to add even more, including Python.
Detailed overview of available connectors is listed in our Connector academy - Help center.

The extensive portfolio of connectors enables us to deliver comprehensive integration solutions for both modern and legacy systems. Our platform’s strength lies in its ability to cater to various integration requirements efficiently.

Next, an important aspect to consider is Integray’s proven ability to flawlessly execute a tremendous volume of integrations. You can rely on Integray with full confidence, especially in large-scale integration projects. Our platform provides robust tools that allow you to control its performance, view integrated data, and conduct in-depth analysis to optimize your integration setup and configurations further. This ensures that you have the necessary control and insights to make your integration processes efficient and seamless.

Apart from our integration prowess, we are committed to empowering our users to become proficient integrators. To achieve this, we offer valuable resources, including:

• our official website: https://www.integray.com/,
  • our help center: https://learn.integray.app/, which provides a wealth of knowledge about our platform, and
  • our vibrant community forum: https://community.integray.com/, where users can share their experiences, address challenges, and find answers to their questions. You might already be familiar with the community forum, which is a testament to our active and engaged user base.
  • Last but not least, we offer you the option of a Live Chat with our experts from the development, support and testing team when using the trial version. Note that the trial is offered to you for free for 1month period.

Regarding the location of our development and support teams, please be informed that the entire team is based in the Czech Republic. This central location allows us to seamlessly develop and support the platform.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d be more than happy to assist you.

2 Likes