Endpoint mapping placeholders

Hi,
In the endpoint input schema mapping documentation, it’s stated that I can utilize placeholders.
While all placeholders function as expected, I’m encountering an issue with ${body.row}. Could you assist me in understanding how I can effectively use it?

Thanks
Adam

Hello Adam,

Thank you for reaching out and for your attention to detail in the endpoint input schema mapping documentation.

Regarding your query about the ${body.row} placeholder, I appreciate your effort in implementing it. Please note that our documentation is continuously evolving to provide the most accurate and helpful information. In this instance, the mention of ${body.row} was an oversight. This specific placeholder is not currently supported in our schema.

To assist you further, could you please provide more details about your use case or the functionality you are trying to achieve? We’re committed to ensuring your success, and understanding your specific needs will allow us to offer more tailored guidance or alternative solutions.

We’re also taking steps to update our documentation to prevent any future confusion. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Looking forward to hearing from you and assisting you further.

Boris

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.