My first template: Backups of my configurations

Hi everyone!

As you may know, Integray provides cool feature called Config transfer, which can be used to transfer configurations among companies or even other Integray installations.

My goal was to create backups of my configurations. I have prepared a Template for you. The template downloads configuration from your Integray company and sends it to your e-mail address.

1. Open your Integray and navigate to new company
  2. Go to Templates and hit Insert Link button

1. Copy & Paste bellow URL
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IntelStudios/IntegrayTemplates/main/Company_configuration_backup.json

1. Follow notes in template description and configure template. Once ready, hit Apply. From now on, you should start daily receiving emails with Integray configuration

Conclusion:
Integray Templates empower you to streamline your integration processes like never before. By leveraging reusable sets of steps, you’ll save time, reduce errors, and keep your integrations current with the latest technology. Whether you’re a seasoned developer or a newcomer to integration, Integray Templates are your ticket to efficient and reliable workflows.

So why wait? Dive into the world of Integray Templates today and revolutionize your integration experience!

Enjoy it!

3 Likes