Closer look at Remote Config Transfer Job

Hello Integray Community,

I’m here to share some exciting news about a feature recently debuting on our platform – the Remote Config Transfer Job. This update is quite the breakthrough for those of us looking for a streamlined way to handle configuration transfers between companies.

Understanding the update:

Transferring configurations manually can be a bit of a chore, especially when working across different companies or environments. That’s where the Remote Config Transfer Job steps in, offering an automated solution to transfer, verify, and publish configurations effortlessly.

Noteworthy features:

• Effortless automation: The job automates the transfer of task and endpoint settings, requiring just the initial setup of a URL and token for each company. It’s a straightforward way to ensure your configurations are consistent and up-to-date.

• Flexible scheduling: Whether you prefer your transfers scheduled at regular intervals via CRON or need a one-time transfer with the Single Fire Run, this feature covers you. Plus, there’s the “Run Now” option for those times when immediate updates are crucial.

• Seamless integration: After the transfer, the system automatically takes care of publishing. This means all your transferred settings and configurations are immediately active and functional in the target environment without any further action needed on your part.

I found setting this up to be quite intuitive, thanks to the detailed guide in the Help Center. It’s clear that whether you’re seasoned in managing integrations or relatively new to the platform, getting started with this feature is hassle-free.

I’m looking forward to integrating this feature into my projects and seeing its positive impact on my workflow. If you’ve had the chance to try it out, I’d be keen to hear about your experience. And if you have any insights or questions, this forum is the perfect place to share and discuss.

Let’s explore how this new feature can make our integration tasks smoother and more efficient.

See you later

Adam

2 Likes