My take on advanced filter persistence

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share something cool. If you’re anything like me, juggling multiple tabs and trying to keep your workflow streamlined can be a bit of a hassle, especially when it comes to keeping your filters consistent. Well, it looks like our prayers have been answered with the new advanced filter persistence feature!

What’s new?

This isn’t just an average update. We’re talking about a sophisticated system designed to make our lives easier by maintaining our filter settings across different tabs, sessions, and even shareable links.

Here’s the breakdown:

Multi-storage magic: Filters now stick around thanks to a smart combo of query strings, session storage, and local storage. It means that when I load up a grid, my filters are encoded and saved right back into the URL and browser storage, making them resilient and easily retrievable.

Independent tab filtering: I’ve been opening multiple tabs within the same project, each with different filters, and guess what? Refreshing doesn’t mess them up anymore. Each tab remembers its settings, making comparisons and multitasking a breeze.

Sharing is caring: Ever needed to show someone exactly what you’re looking at? Now, sharing a link to a specifically filtered grid view doesn’t lose the context. The recipient sees exactly what I see, maintaining consistency even if they wander off to other parts of the platform and come back.

Smart recall: This might be my favorite part. Opening a new tab automatically brings back the “last” filter settings I used in any previously visited tab. No more reapplying common filters every single time.

Why It Matters?

For me, this level of persistence and intuitiveness in navigation just makes everything smoother and more efficient. It’s like the platform now has a memory of its own, perfectly in tune with my workflow needs.

If you haven’t dived into these new features yet, I highly recommend giving them a whirl. It’s these kinds of quality-of-life improvements that really show how much Integray values our user experience. And for anyone looking to get into the nitty-gritty of how all this works, check out the Help Center. There’s a ton of detailed info there.

I can’t wait to see how this evolves our workflows even further!

Happy filtering, everyone!

1 Like